We are currently running curbside for drop off and pick up:
We are asking our customers to:
- Come alone, when possible
- Customers will be required to wear a mask for us to provide services, unless they have a medical condition or disability which prevents them from wearing a mask. Otherwise, we will need to reschedule their appointment
- Have harnesses, collars and sweaters removed from pets
- All cats must be in a carrier
- Customers will call us from their car and we will come out to get their pet or to bring their pet back out to their car
When booking your appointment: Please let us know if you have any time constraints. We will call you when your pet is ready for pick up, unless a pre-arranged time has been discussed at drop off (We will normally ask for a 3-hour window).
Arriving for your appointment: Please arrive for your appointment on time. Being on time helps us keep on schedule for other appointments, and avoids the possible need for your pet to be moved to another time or having to be rescheduled.
Please potty your pet before their appointment: With a few exceptions, we are unable to take pets outside for potty breaks.
Canceling/Rescheduling appointments: Please give us 24 hours’ notice, or as soon as possible, if you need to cancel or reschedule for unexpected changes to your schedule.
Not showing for appointments: We reserve the right to request a credit card number to hold appointments for customers that have not shown for previous appointments, and will need to charge a customer’s card for future no-shows to appointments. Our appointments are valuable to us as a small business and to our other customers.